As a client centric firm, we take a holistic approach to working with clients, so in addition to our strategic planning and investment management services, we also consult and offer other services that frequently arise within our client base, including Insurance and Annuities, Estate and Executer support, Professional Referrals, and Identity Theft protection.
Are you looking for an objective review of your insurance and annuities? If so, FinTrust offers a unique approach to modeling and illustrating these complex products to insure that they are consistent and appropriate for your financial plan. In addition, when necessary, FinTrust utilizes its Referral Network to find the best resource for our clients.
Are you the executor or personal representative of an estate? If so, FinTrust can support you as a fiduciary advisor with our estate and executor support services. We will help you understand the process, complete documents, contact financial institutions, open and close necessary accounts, keep good accounting records, sell and distribute assets, and report to accountants, lawyers, and beneficiaries on a regular basis.
Need help with your estate or Inheritance strategy? Contact us today to get in touch with the right credentialed professional for your needs.
Have a question we can’t answer? Need a referral to a high quality lawyer, accountant, or other professional with expertise in your area of concern? Need introductions to pools of capital? No worries, we will tap our contact database on your behalf and make the appropriate introductions.
Contact us today for a referral to one of our top professional network contacts.
We are pleased to offer our clients and friends an exclusive membership rate for PartnerMD concierge medical services. We love working with Partner MD because they believe nothing is more personal than your health. Membership in PartnerMD means that your personal primary care physician has the time to get to know you as a person and customize care to help you achieve your best version of wellness.
Membership benefits include:
- Choice of a personal doctor taking new patients
- Access to a PartnerMD physician 24/7, including after hours, weekends, and holidays
- Same day and next day appointments for urgent care with limited wait time
- On-site lab facilities and coordination of care with specialists and hospitals
- Health coaches that work closely with your physician to help you: eat healthy, move more, manage caregiver roles, reduce stress, sleep better, and more.
Comfort Keepers, a premier Home Care Company, helps seniors safely maintain their lifestyles in the comforts of their own home. Our Care Coordination and Interactive Care-giving approach provides a full spectrum of care for our client’s well-being.
Some of our services include:
- Coordination between client’s care team and physician network
- Access to a 24-hour care center
- Transportation to and from appointments, social outings, and daily errands
- Personal care such as bathing, grooming, and incontinence care
- Companionship and light housekeeping
- Specialized Care for complex needs such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Private Duty Nursing services
Concerned about identity theft? Digital identity theft and the global market for stolen information are unfortunate realities of our online and digital financial system. The Federal Trade Commission has stated that indentity theft is is top consumer complaint for the past 15 years. Nearly every major company has had data compromised, as a result, we believe every investor and financial plan ought to have a digital security prevention, detection, and resolution solution. As a result, FinTrust Investment Advisors is proud to have partnered with LifeLock®, a leader in identity theft protection to offer a solution and we will work to educate you on the best ways to protect your identity.
Contact us today to learn more about Lifelock identity theft protection.