Senior Vice President, Investment Advisor
Stephen Popper, III
Steve Popper brings a wealth of experience in the financial services industry dating back to 1978. He served as Corporate Vice President at Paine Webber/UBS, INC for three years and as managing partner at its predecessor firm, J.C Bradford, for three years. Throughout the 1980’s and 1990’s, he served as a Assistant Vice President/Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, INC., a global financial management and advisory company.
In his role as Senior Vice President, Investment Advisor, Steve provides investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans, affluent families and individuals. Popper has a seat on the investment policy committee of the firm. He spearheaded the development of our new office in Macon, Georgia, where he has resided for over 45 years.
Steve has been married for 40 years to Shirley Hill; they have 2 sons Hill and Davis. They also have four grandsons.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & SPECIAL TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- FINRA License: Series 65
CIVIC, COMMUNITY & OTHER PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Former President, and current member of the Idle Hour Country Club
- Former President, and current member of the Macon Civic Club
- Member of Christ Episcopal Church
- Member of the University of Georgia Alumni Association