CFO, Senior Vice President, Investment Advisor
David Lewis, CFA®
Dave began his career in 1993 in the consumer services industry and has over 20 years of experience in asset valuation, portfolio management, financial analysis & planning, acquisitions and identifying financial solutions. During his tenure in the industry, he served as the Chief Financial Officer for over 150 business units operating in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada and the province of Quebec.
As a Financial Advisor with FinTrust, Dave focuses on financial planning and portfolio management for individuals, trust funds, retirement plans, non-profits and small businesses. Specializing in business valuation and succession planning, Dave’s diverse experiences enabled him to serve on his former company’s 401K committee where he played a vital role in the management of $100 million in assets.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST®
- Certified Public Accountant (Inactive)
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, 63 and 65
- B.S. in Accounting, State University of New York at Oswego
- Master of Business Administration (Concentration in Finance), University of New Orleans
Civic, Community & Other Professional Affiliations:
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, CFA Society of South Carolina
- Board Member and Treasurer, Pendleton Place for Children and Families
- Past-President, Greenville Breakfast Rotary Club