Senior Vice President, Investment Advisor
Bill’s primary focus is portfolio administration and risk management. With more than four decades of experience in the investment industry, Bill’s long-term perspective adds depth and value for Fintrust clients.
Bill received his bachelor’s degree from Erskine College in Due West, SC, and has worked in the investment industry since 1980.
Bill and his wife Cindy live on a 19th-century farm located near Honea Path, SC. Family and community are their touchstones. Cindy is employed by the Foothills Community Foundation, which supports many Upstate South Carolina community-based organizations. The Kiblers are “outdoors people,” spending as much time on the water and in the woods as possible. Oldest son Jeff Kibler – a University of South Carolina alumnus – operates True South Marine Surveying in Charleston, SC. Bill’s youngest son Will, a graduate of Texas Christian University, works at FinTrust and splits his time between the Greenville and Anderson offices.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, 63 and 65
- License, Life and Health Insurance
- B.A., Psychology, Erskine College
Civic, Community & Other Professional Affiliations:
- Board Member, Hospice of the Upstate
- Finance Chairman, BHP High School Booster Club
- Former Business Columnist, Anderson Independent-Mail (1987-2003)
- Past service includes board and leadership roles with AnMed Health System, Habitat for Humanity, Anderson Meals-on-Wheels, Foothills United Way, Upstate Alzheimer’s Association, Erskine College Board of Counselors, Anderson Rotary Club, the Optimist Club of Anderson, Belton-Honea Path High School Athletics Booster Club and church and school-related activities.