Senior Vice President, Investment Advisor
Bill’s primary focus is portfolio administration and risk management. With more than 35 years of experience in the investment industry, Bill’s long-term perspective adds depth and value for Fintrust clients. Clients who appreciate a unique perspective on finance and economics read Bill’s Watching the Tape, a bi-weekly Fintrust market commentary.
Bill received his bachelor’s degree from Erskine College in Due West, SC. He is involved in the Anderson community, and currently serves on the governing boards of the AnMed Health System and Hospice of the Upstate. Bill also does volunteer work for a number of other community organizations.
Bill and his wife Cindy live on a 19th century farm located near Honea Path, SC. Family and community are their touchstones. Cindy is employed by the Foothills Community Foundation, which supports many Upstate South Carolina community based organizations. The Kiblers are “outdoors people”, spending as much time on the water and in the woods as possible. Oldest son Jeff Kibler – a University of South Carolina alumnus – operates True South Marine Surveying in Charleston, SC. Bill’s youngest son Will, a graduate of Texas Christian University, works in Fintrust’s Charleston, SC office.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, 63 and 65
- License, Life and Health Insurance
- B.A., Psychology, Erskine College
Civic, Community & Other Professional Affiliations:
- Board of Trustees, AnMed Health System
- Board Member, Hospice of the Upstate
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity
- Finance Chairman, BHP High School Booster Club
- Former Business Columnist, Anderson Independent-Mail (1987-2003)
- Past service includes board and leadership roles with Anderson Meals-on-Wheels, Foothills United Way, Upstate Alzheimer’s Association, Erskine College Board of Counselors, Anderson Rotary Club, the Optimist Club of Anderson and church and school related activities.