Senior Vice President, Investment Advisor
Donna Rasile, RLP®
Donna focuses on helping clients achieve their financial and life goals through a holistic and customized approach to financial planning and wealth management. With extensive investment industry experience, she pulls on this experience and knowledge to develop comprehensive plans that are designed to deliver financial peace of mind. She honors meaningful client relationships while focusing on a goal to deliver excellent client service.
Donna employs an integrative approach with her clients, as well as their families. She excels in working with women, helping them to visualize their financial futures while equipping them with the tools needed to realize their goals.
As a Registered Life Planner, she asks her clients important questions while actively listening. Understanding their life goals, Donna is able to help them align their financial goals with their life goals.
During her casual hours, Donna enjoys a passion for cooking and entertaining, considering herself to be a “foodie.” She enjoys walking, Pilates, reading, and enjoys family time with her husband, Bob, and their two adult children.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- REGISTERED LIFE PLANNER, RLP®
- Investment Advisor Representative
- BA in Business Administration, Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- FINRA License: Series 65
- Recognized in Fortune Magazine‘s “Women in Wealth” list, November 2020
- Recognized in the Wall Street Journal‘s “Five Star Wealth Mangers You Need to Know” list, 2018
- Recognized in Charlotte Magazine, “Five Star Wealth Manager,” Multi-year
CIVIC, COMMUNITY & OTHER PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Women Executives, WE
- Oglethorpe University President’s Advisory Council, President, Board Trustee
- American Heart Association, Circle of Red
- Charlotte Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kinder Institute of Life Planning
- Junior League of Charlotte
- Arts & Science Council Leadership Program
- Playing for Others, Advocate
- Alexander Youth Children’s Foundation, past board member
- Children’s Theatre of Charlotte, past board member