Senior Vice President, Investment Advisor
Donna Rasile, RLP®
Donna focuses on helping clients achieve their financial and life goals by employing her holistic and customized approach. Her goal is to deliver financial peace of mind to each client. She has extensive investment experience, and she uses this experience and knowledge to develop comprehensive plans tailored to fit each client’s personal needs. She prides herself on developing a deep connection with her clients and focuses on her goal of delivering the best in client service.
Donna is passionate about working with clients and their families. She aims to become an extension of the family. She excels at working with women to visualize their financial futures while arming them with the tools they need to realize their goals.
With her Registered Life Planner credential, she knows the important questions to ask her clients, she actively listens, and she creates the opportunity for them to live a richer, more meaningful life.
Donna has over 30 years of experience working in the industry, and she joins us at FinTrust after holding the positions of Director, Registered Life Planner and Senior Wealth Advisor at GreerWalker Wealth Management for the last 17 years.
Personally, Donna has a passion for cooking and entertaining and considers herself a “foodie”. She enjoys walking, Pilates, reading and spending time with friends and family. Donna and her husband, Bob, have two adult children who work in the creative fields of marketing and the music industry.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- REGISTERED LIFE PLANNER, RLP®
- Investment Advisor Representative
- BA in Business Administration, Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- FINRA License: Series 65
- Recognized in Fortune Magazine‘s “Women in Wealth” list, October 2020
- Recognized in the Wall Street Journal‘s “Five Star Wealth Mangers You Need to Know” list, 2018
- Recognized in Charlotte Magazine, “Five Star Wealth Manager”, Multi-year winner
CIVIC, COMMUNITY & OTHER PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Women Executives, WE
- Oglethorpe University, President’s Advisory Council, President-Elect
- Charlotte Economics Club
- Arts & Science Council Leadership Program
- Children’s Theatre of Charlotte, past board member
- Alexander Youth Children’s Foundation, past board member
- Playing for Other, Advocate
- St. Gabriel Church, Member
- Junior League of Charlotte