A 401(k) is an employer sponsored retirement plan that makes it easy for employees to save for retirement through payroll contributions. With pre-tax contributions, you can save on taxes, and some plans even offer employer contributions to get you even closer to your retirement goals.
- Additional catch-up contributions can be made if older than age 50
- Some plans may offer a Roth 401(k) feature
- Taxes deferred until distributions are made
- Penalty free distributions after 59 ½
- Distributions must begin by age 70 ½ unless still employed at that company
To learn more about our 401(k) plans or to speak with an expert, take the next step. Call us at 864-288-2849 or submit a contact form.