A Roth IRA is a retirement account that allows you to save after-tax dollars towards retirement. Once you’re ready to take withdrawals from the account, they are tax free and penalty free as long as they occur after age 59 ½ and once the account has been open for at least 5 years.
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- Income limitations may restrict your ability to contribute
- Distributions are not required
- Pre-tax dollars can be converted to Roth
- Dividends, capital gains, and interest are tax free
Ready to learn more?
Call 864-288-2849 or submit a contact for to get started.