Vice President, Investment Advisor
As a third-generation advisor, Will serves as an Investment Advisor to individuals, families, and businesses to simplify the complexities of financial decisions. Additionally, he works with FinTrust’s Retirement Plan Consulting team in helping retirement plan sponsors optimize their retirement plans with fiduciary guidance on investment selection and monitoring, plan design, and employee education and engagement.
A native South Carolinian, Will is a graduate of Texas Christian University where he studied History. Outside of the office, Will enjoys golf, fly fishing, and horse racing.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7 and 66
- License, Life and Health Insurance
- B.A., History, Texas Christian University
Civic, Community & Other Professional Affiliations:
- Treasurer, Financial Planning Association of South Carolina
- Board of Directors, Meals on Wheels of Greenville Endowment