Chief Executive Officer
Philip Brice, AIF®
Philip focuses on providing wealth management and investment consulting services to a broad range of clients, including high net worth individuals, corporate retirement plans, private foundations and endowments. As a founding member of FinTrust, Philip has more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. In addition to his duties as an investment adviser, Philip also provides strategic direction and initiative implementation for the firm.
Philip formerly worked as Consulting Group Director and Senior Vice President for a global wealth management firm where his duties included developing investment policy guidelines, providing money manager research and conducting performance reviews. He was also responsible for working with other advisors in securing and servicing consulting relationships. While in this position, Philip received the honor of being named to the Chairman’s Council. He was a founding member of the Association of Professional Investment Consultants.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY®
- Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, 24, 63 and 65
- B.S., Business Administration, Presbyterian College
Civic, Community & Other Professional Affiliations:
- Association for Professional Investment Consultants
- Investment Management Consulting Association
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, Foundation for Fiduciary Studies
- Miracle Hill Ministries