Cliff began his career in the investment industry in 2008, and serves as Portfolio Manager for FinTrust Investment Advisors. He formerly worked as an analyst for a global asset management firm, and gained experience with investment research and financial analysis.
Cliff focuses on retail and institutional portfolio management, investment research and analysis, and serves on FinTrust’s investment committee. He partners with the advisors on investment recommendations and oversees the implementation of investment strategies.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST®
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, 6, 63, 86 and 87
- Master of Business Administration, University of South Carolina
- B.A. Economics, Clemson University
Civic, Community & Other Professional Affiliations:
- Member, CFA Institute
- South Carolina CFA Society