Cassidy Murphy, CFP®, CPWA®
As a financial planner, Cassidy works closely with clients to provide comprehensive guidance and strategic planning advice, engaging in open and honest communication to accurately assess where they are today and build a strategic framework to get them where they want to be tomorrow. By asking the right types of questions and developing meaningful relationships, she is best able to understand each client’s unique financial situation, vision, and goals, in order to build a financial strategy that evolves over time and bestows confidence in future outcomes.
Cassidy previously worked as a Wealth Planner with Merrill Lynch and also has experience as a retail banking manager. She and her husband are both military veterans and served overseas with the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army, respectively. They are originally from Fort Worth, Texas, but now reside in Greer with their three children and two dogs. In her spare time, Cassidy enjoys fitness, reading, golf, college sports, and exploring the Greenville area with her family.
Education, Credentials & Special Training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7 and 66
- Life, Accident, Health, and HMO Insurance Licenses
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor®, Yale School of Management
- BS in Business Administration, Columbia Southern University
- AAS, Electronic Systems Technology, Community College of the Air Force
CIVIC, COMMUNITY & OTHER PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Financial Planning Association
- Investments & Wealth Institute